EU Cyber Acts Conference Convenes International Forum for Cybersecurity Leaders
Expanded Agenda to Address Global Ramifications of New EU Regulatory Frameworks
Brussels, Belgium – January 11, 2024 – The upcoming International Conference on the EU Cyber Security & Resilience Acts (EU Cyber Acts Conference) has announced an expanded event which will convene global experts, policymakers, and industry leaders to discuss ongoing regulatory efforts by the European Union to bolster defenses against cyber-attacks and improve product security.
The sixth annual conference, originally established to focus on the EU Cybersecurity Act (CSA) of 2018, has been expanded to cover the more recent EU Cyber Security Resilience Act (CRA) which targets a broad swath of consumer products including IoT, cloud, communications, payments, automotive, and more. This high-level event will take place on 11-13 March at the Marriott Hotel Grand Place and will showcase a series of insightful discussions, interactive workshops, and networking opportunities that will help participants prepare for the development of new cybersecurity frameworks and market fragmentation across borders.
- Expert Panels: Esteemed cybersecurity professionals and thought leaders will engage in thought-provoking panel discussions on emerging cyber threats, technological advancements, and the role of international collaboration in mitigating cyber risks.
- Innovative Workshops: Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in hands-on workshops, gaining practical insights into the latest cybersecurity tools, techniques, and best practices. Industry experts will lead these sessions, providing valuable knowledge to enhance participants’ skill sets.
- Networking Opportunities: The conference offers a platform for networking with peers, industry leaders, and policymakers. Participants will have the chance to establish meaningful connections, share experiences, and explore potential collaborations.
- Exhibition Area: A dedicated exhibition space will showcase solutions and technologies for the development, testing, certification, specification and procurement of ICT products and services.
- Interactive Q&A Sessions: Participants will engage with speakers and panelists through interactive Q&A sessions, allowing them to delve deeper into specific topics and gain valuable insights directly from experts in the field.
Date:11-13 March 2024
Venue: Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place
Early bird registration takes place through 29 January. Visit www.eucyberact.org for registration details and event updates.
Quote from Conference Program Director
The 2024 conference program will focus extensively on the regulatory frameworks emerging under the new EU Cyber Resilience Act (CRA). “The CRA is a watershed event for the cybersecurity of both consumer and industrial products worldwide. Compared to existing frameworks, it aims to regulate product security at the supplier level, imposing new obligations on manufacturers, importers and distributors. This directly affects all of our participants and we’ve expanded the focus of the event to keep them updated,” said conference program director Wouter Slegers, CEO, TrustCB.
About The International Conference on the EU Cyber Security & Resilience Acts
The International Conference on the EU Cyber Security & Resilience Acts (EU Cyber Acts Conference) is a premier cybersecurity event hosted by Cnxtd Event Media, bringing together experts, policymakers, and industry leaders to address the challenges and opportunities in the evolving landscape of cybersecurity. Join us on 11-13 March at Brussels Marriott Hotel Grand Place for insightful discussions, interactive workshops, and networking opportunities.
For media inquiries, please contact:
Marketing and Media Manager
Cnxtd Event Media
About Cnxtd Event Media
Cnxtd (“Connected”) Event Media is the leading global producer of B2B events for the cybersecurity certification of ICT products. Cnxtd Event Media conferences emphasize the unique power of presence in personal interaction to provide clients with timely and crucial professional networking, information-sharing, and marketing opportunities. We leverage deep industry expertise, community-building processes, and leading technologies to bring colleagues together on an international scale, in a convenient, cost-effective format that yields measurable benefits.